Budding artists wanted to design our Christmas card
Fancy getting creative?
We're asking school-aged children and young people in Scotland with care experience who are under 18 years of age, and who love to be creative, to come up with a festive design for the CELCIS Christmas card.
We’re especially fond of lots of colour, a vivid imagination, and of course, originality. The chosen design will feature on our Christmas ecard - to be sent out by elfmail throughout the UK and abroad.
Keep your eyes on the prize
The winning designer will get a £50 One4All gift voucher. There will also be runner-up prizes of £10 vouchers.
What you need to know
There's a few things you'll need to be aware of when designing your card:
- The design should have a festive theme
- The design will be reproduced electronically so materials such as cotton wool or glitter should be avoided
- All entries must be scanned or photographed, and emailed to us
- Designs should be original - please avoid the use of stencils and stamps
- The e-card will be produced in full colour, so designs can be as colourful as you like
- Don't worry about a message inside - we only need the picture
- We won’t be able to reproduce cartoon characters because of copyright issues
- All entrants must be of school age
Your entry should be with us by Monday 5 December.
The designs will be judged by CELCIS staff members. The winner and runners-up from the competition will have their designs published on the CELCIS website.
How to send in your entries
All online entries should be scanned or photographed and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date.
Please send postal entries to:
CELCIS, 6th floor, Curran Building
94 Cathedral Street
(Please be aware that the planned postal strikes may cause delays.)
All entries should have a completed entry form attached.
Download the entry form as a Word document
So what are you waiting for? Go get crazy with the crayons or party with the paint!